What is difficult? Developing a software or ensuring its usage?
No doubt building a scalable software that meets the user's needs is hard, but making it super easy for the users to use is even harder!
Below are the 5 things which you should do to ensure it's usage -
- Keep the user interface as simple & fresh as you can.
- Make sure the important features are available on the landing page/screen.
- Provide a checklist of the important actions so that users feel that they making progress.
- The documentation (FAQs, Process walkthroughs) should be easily available.
- Analyse the usage & make improvements from the data